Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Night: Returning to the Blog

Didn't post because of lack of purpose... Did quite a bit though. I got my dirty hands on a KATO Maxi-4 well set. I really liked it and bought three supplementary ATH containers to be mounted in 2-stack.

Similarly, I began to procure the easy, intermediate step of concrete flex instatement. I "yanked" out the last 2 ties on each end to allow the joints to be placed. A medium sized sterilite plastic container houses the pieces which will be reused in a circuitious fashion. Instead of the I've Been segment, I will add video updates each monday and add how to videos and tips on top of that instead of the Tip of the week.

Also, I bought a UP 60' boxcar. No biggie, no photo necessary. Same thing as the TTX...
Next up, I will be at the LHS Tomorrow. Hope I can find parts for CSXT 6126 which by the way will be recoated to YN3. I may also paint discovered wooden rods the color of concrete. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment